Experiment #1 - Shampoo
- Have you ever really looked up what those chemicals are in your favorite shampoo? - Well, i would suggest that you do so you know how many carcinogens you are putting on you very vascular scalp while it's pores are wide open.
- My mix: 2oz castile soap, 2 tbsp baking soda, 1 tsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp glycerin
- test time - 7 days (will be used for every shampoo)
- hair type - for those of you who have never seen me, my hair is average texture, slightly thicker than average, shoulder lenght, not colored, and curly (well, not keri russel curly , but maybe the julia roberts slightly more than wavy type of curly - something along those lines)
- I will not be using a conditioner or any other styling product during this time EXCEPT a curling iron when needed and a little hairspray. no gels, foams, creams, glossers, puttys, etc.