Sunday, July 25, 2010

I have not posted in awhile, but I've been busy with doing a few things, and here is what I've found.
  • I like the zote soap, it works fine and it's less expensive than the fels naptha
  • If you freeze your own leftovers, they microwave and serve up just like stouffer's for a  fraction of the cost, and it really beats going for take out because you have not planned well.
  • you can buy from sam's club online and still get really great prices on things and the shipping is usually included in the price - plus it took my order 4 days from ordering to my doorstep, so I was a happy girl.
  • you can't get everything you can get inside sam's from the online store, but also, there ther things you can get online that you can't get in store.
  • Half.com also has great prices on nintendo Wii games
  • Dell financial services has an outlet and you can get a dell refurbished computer  with warranty and great specs for a fraction of the cost (like 60% less than brand new - and with WARRANTY!!)

That's a few things I've discovered in the past month since I last blogged.  I have more though, but I'll save them for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment