Friday, January 14, 2011

Workshop #1 - Last Night

I had so much fun - the audience was a small women's group from our church, and I had 24 in the audience.  I managed to talk for about an hour and maybe 15 minutes (about strategy to save money on food) without dry mouth or blubbering (if you know me well, you know this is a first for me).  I also passed out some evaluation form and received some great feedback about what people were interested in learning savings strategies for:

9 votes for utilities, shopping, debt reduction strategy
7 votes for reusing
6 votes for cleaning and home
5 votes for clothing, insurance and children
3 votes for natural/organic, travel, recipes
2 votes for media, priortizing, and crafts
1 vote for auto and beauty

A couple of these suprised me  -  I would have expected reusing to fall lower on the scale and clothing to rise higher - but hey, it's alright with me, I just like knowing what people want so I can deliver according to their needs to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment