- Sunday's roast chicken with rice and a salad,
- Monday's pot roast with mashed potatoes and veggie medley and
- Tuesday's Spaghetti and meatballs with salad and garlic bread
The rest of your week can be transformed like so:
- Wednesday chicken fajitas with spanish rice (Sunday's chicken cut up with peppers and onions and seasonings added - plus leftover Sunday rice with chopped onion, garlic and seasonings added, and a few tortillas),
- Thursday beef stroganoff from the leftover pot roast adding egg noodles, mushrooms, sour cream and seasoning, veggie medley on the side as is or you can add a little cheese sauce
- Friday's meatball sub - just add cheese and a bun(or use your garlic bread), with a salad on the side
Get creative, and let me know some of the things you do to stretch your meals out - I need new ideas too!